Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Poor Self-Regulation

It's been quite sometime since I last updated my blog, was pretty busy with school life (just an excuse ok, not really that busy la). For some weird reason, I love delaying my assignments and finish them off in a short. U can say i like the thrill of completing stuff in the nick of time, and I guess that's why my aha moment always come whenever I do assignment during the last few days.

Yup, such thrill feeling does triggers my brain to work (not the sex thrill pls, dont misunderstood), thus I would say working in an environment where you always need to race against time will suit me best.

But again, to some extent, could I had use this excuse far too many times in delaying my work? By saying doing thing last minute gives me the adreline rush to develop great ideas had given me a reason to delay my work most of the time. Or I guess I was just not discipline enough to work things out according to what I plan (poor self-regulation).

Oh well, I guess we all know our weaknesses, but lack the discipline or courage to face it or change ourselves. Nonetheless, I will try my best to correct this weakness of mine, I've been saying far too long on this issue so I would just let my action speaks. Gambateh to myself wahaha... thx for da support!

No comments: