Thursday, May 7, 2009

ReBlogging?

It’s been quite awhile since I last updated this baby. Guess I was too busy, lazy or even forgotten that I’ve this blog? Heh, it doesn’t matter anyway. Was very glad that my 1st semester in year 3 is finally over. 6 subjects together with your other life thingy is indeed no joke and guess I gotta pray to god that I’m still in one piece hehe. But college is reopening soon, too soon cos time passes by so fast… if anyone knows a timekeeper, pls let him/her know that he/she will have a loyal customer in me… want to buy time!!!

Lots of freaking things take place in the past few months, but I guess those events were necessary to help me to grow? Maybe yes, maybe no, only time will tell. But a new semester is beginning soon, a rather busy one again cos I will be taking 4 subjects since some were only offered this semester. All the best to everyone, see you guys soon ;)

No comments: