Monday, January 12, 2009

Four Letter Word... "SIGH"

I sigh cos how things are so unfair for you...

I sigh at the chain events that keep befalling into a person that don't deserve all such shits...

I sigh cos I can't do anything at all to help your current situation...

I sigh cos I was partly the reason you got your sickness in the past...

I sigh cos I didn't do enough for you in the past...

I sigh...

How cruel can life be? Why must a nice person like you kept experiencing shitty life events. Why? I really can't understand...

Is cruelty such an important essence in life? It could be true to some extend, but how cruel when bad things keep happened on someone that doesn't deserve it? Is this the way of the world? I really can't understand...

I wish there are things that I can do to help your situation, but I really dunno what I can do except sending you regards and asking those I knew to look after you. I wished I can do more, as a close friend, to share some of your burden. I heard you're strong, but please don't try too hard to be strong k?

I really wish to know your situation and hope things are better for you and your family. Lemme know if there is anything I can do for you...

No comments: