Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Exam!

Yesterday was my first mid-term exam, PSY211 Human Services. Guess it was a blessing to take this subject cos the exam is unlike the typical paper set by our lecturer, Puan Fatimah. Her previous subject's exam was freaking tough, in fact quite crazy since we would need to memorize every tiny bit of information in the whole of textbook in order to score. No wonder so many people failed to pass that paper during mid-term exam.

At least I think I should do ok for this paper, hopefully... Anyway it was no fun taking exam when you're sick. To make things worst, the room was god damn freaking cold, imagine taking exam in a freezer (ok, i was abit too much here, maybe fridge suits better), especially when you're sick haha.

I also went to see a staff that handled my internship application. Didn't plan to take any in the first place, but I applied this job despite it being without pay since I believed I could learn a thing or two, since the "boss" of this job is the head of our department, Dr. Goh, an extremely capable person himself. Tomorrow will be the interview session, so wish me luck. Bleh, as though I need such wishes (opps, too arrogant again, just j/k!). :P

Most of those I knew in college are going crazy studying for Biopsychology, a relatively tough paper. If you think Biology is tough, wait till you take this paper haha. I didn't take it this semester due to lack of confidence since I have a mountain pile of workloads from other subjects. So all the best my friends, try your best and good luck. Wishes and support is all I can do, the rest of hardwork depends on you ;)

Benny 1-2 HELP

No comments: