Friday, June 27, 2008

2 more assignments to go!

What a week again. Basically I got sick and luckily not dead yet haha... Just finished my 6th assgn which is a class presentation. I guess I did well, but not as well as I wanted due to lack of information.

The hardest part will begin now where I need to complete 2 MBA asssignments by Monday! Luckily I started some parts already, but still it won't be easy. But once this ends, it also marks the end of a promise. Cos last year I promised a friend that I would do my best to help her to finish her course, and ya, this was her last subject and I'm glad so far she passed everything already. Talk about lessen another burden haha!

Mentally I'm still strong cos I did not feel much pressure at all even during this crazy periods. But physically I really can't cope up, and guess it explains why I keep getting sick so easily lately. A friend said I was too stubborn that I didn't wanted to take rest. But I guess I had limited choice since I wanted to complete my things properly, and guess my will overrides my tiredness and hardly sleep which leads to me getting sick often haha.

Anyway hopefully I can get more rest after this, and ya, I had a nickname from some friends, they call me Assignment Man! Move aways superman n batman, a new superhero is in the town!! ^0^

No comments: