Monday, June 9, 2008

Finished mid-term, but busier time is ahead!

My last paper was some kind of disappointment cos I believed I prepared rather well but still didn't manage to do as well as I hope to. Anyway, mid-term is finally over, but I don't feel joy about it cos the important period is somewhere around 3 weeks ahead.

I got sick again today, and I guess it was base on accumulation basis of previous fatigue cos I hardly had any good rest for the past 2 weeks except for 1 Saturday. A good friend advised me to take more rest, but I think the circumstances is against me for now since there are things needed to be completed before a specific time, which is our assignments and some other works! And I also promised myself before the semester I will never absent without reason on any classes or tutorials, so haha, guess I can't rest as how I wanted as well... >___<

Thx for the concern though. ^___^

No comments: