Friday, June 6, 2008

Internship application accepted!

Moving away from politic stuff for away even though I was kinda hooked by it haha. I had applied an internship position with my college as the assistant of our head of Psychology Department, Dr. Goh to assist him in handling certain projects.

Went for interview the other day, was quite funny since he said this job might not be able to offer me any new knowledge or experience due to my past working experience. This was also my concern that he would reject my application, but after thinking for sometime, I still think it's a better idea to tell him my real situation instead of hiding some facts. Reason is I dont know the job scope of that position, and he does. By communicating frankly with him, he could judge whether the job could offer me something new, and I guess he decided the answer is yes and they accepted my application haha.

You can say I was rather glad I got the job (even though no money haha) cos I believed I could learn a thing or two from him. Will be looking forward towards the job cos it would be my first job in the span of 3years plus, if I dont count in some part-time jobs of cos. Furthermore, I won't be bored for sure since I had 2 other good friends working together with me haha, thus it will definately be a good experience.

No comments: