Sunday, August 17, 2008

Holiday so far...

Is nothing special lo... Didn't get to learn much from my internship as what I hope for cos its mainly work n more work lol... but at least it introduce me to some new fields which are quite interesting; how to plan and prepare for a workshop, etc...

The worst part was I had a few things wanted to do during this holiday; learning mandarin, polishing SPSS and finding relevant research topic for next semester's PSY202, but none had been done so far... in fact, I have yet to start any of those haiz... :(

And now left only 2 weeks lo, how can I utilize them le? Or should I say, am I motivated enough to do something within these 2 weeks le? Haha... I dunno, but I think would..... gua.

Someone start to force me to start doing it pls :(

No comments: