Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I can't understand...

I was extremely pissed yesterday cos one of my hardwork assgn was copied directly by one idiot. I don't mind if it was some of my previous assgn, but this particular one was intended for today's submission, and yea, he basically got my work of 3 days and copied it in less than 5 minutes.

The funny thing is he can still showed me his assgn proudly as reference, and ya, he's a MBA student (MBA = Master in Butohness and Assholeness)... which makes me to wonder why do earth even have enough space for people like him? Dont you think his existance will only waste the earth's resources and oxygen?

And thanks to him, I spent my whole day and night to "redo" the whole thing by changing all words (yes, word by word!) and adding some other key points. Some might say I'm silly, but I do not want this particular assgn to even have the risk of getting caught for copying as it was the last work before graduating from the course. Nor do I want to confront him cos his points are contradicting with his own work.

Oh well, I guess I'm still immatured in some sense for getting so pissed off by this problem, but as what Winnie said, hopefully he will go to opposite of Heaven later!

1 comment:

gundam2211 said...

hihi, Benny!! Sometimes, people do reali being make used by one another esp close friends.
Though the feeling of being betrayed is undescribed, you do learn something better than watever you come across. Thinking in a positive way, you have seen the another true side of humanity.From there, you will learn how to overcome & tolerate. It's just an obstacle which everyone will go through.

So just stay optimistic with those obstacles you might face.~=D