Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another bad day...

Today supposed to be a good day since one of my lil sister is celebrating her b/day with a bunch of friends. I can see everyone had their own joyful time, so I do felt happy for them especially the birthday girl (though it was a delayed celebration). Sad to say I can't enjoy like them due to my own personal problem with my ex, which is a pretty stupid thing to even happen due to the nature of how it happened. Breaking up when both are concerning for each other defies all the freaking theories and logics in this world, what the hell has the world comes to...

Though it had happened already, but I still couldn't accept the fact things happened that way. I felt even more miserable after having some talks with her both yesterday and today. I for one, really feel worry for her on her present well-being as well as future life. I really hope life can be better for her, and sorry Simon, scold me all you want as I know how this event affected you as well. But I'm really glad to know at least u're always there preparing to help me, and you do start to realize it yesterday why this happened. You will always be my good brother in Singapore.

I guess, now I truly understand what it means by loving someone doesn't necessary mean you need to hold onto them, but to share their happiness and they get well in life. I'm not sure if I will ever regret on agreeing on the break-up, only time will tell...

No comments: