Monday, May 12, 2008

New semester begins!

I will be taking quite a number of subjects this short semester (4+2) which is pretty crazy. But dunno for whatever reason, I was rather calm and didn't worry (or maybe it's still too early due to holiday mood haha) about it for now. In fact, I was anticipating this semester a lot, something must be really wrong with me lol...

Got to know my first course outline which has a rather interesting assignment. But 30% for one assignment means it will be very hard to score on it cos it means we really need to have a very very very very very (urgh, imagine how hard it is with my so many "very") wide scope coverage on it. Social Psychology is one subject I "hope" to get good grade due to my limited below average intelligence and poor memory, not to mention it is very hard to score in the other core paper, Biopsychology. Will be finding the best topic for that assignment by tonight, and to my other friends, gambateh on it and don't forget our promises to do our best in this semester.

I will also be getting my exam result tomorrow, and again, I was rather calm, maybe cos already roughly know what score I will get so didn't really worry alot on it, or rather should say "worry also no use la rite"?

There was one funny event which happened earlier today. Breandan asked a few of us to accompany him to 8TV for some shooting. Me, for one, being simple-minded and not bright just agreed since a friend ask me ma. Who knows he told me later we were required to attend a shooting session, not to mention our face will appear on TV! I was like OMG, but since promised already so can't back out :(

It was a good experience anyway, I got to experience new things which is quite funny in some way haha. Tune in on Sunday to watch though I won't say which time slot or programme :P And yea, as if lying is not bad enough, Breandan also didn't give me any debriefing statement after the shooting! Talk about lack of proper ethical and conduct wahaha...

Went to 1U with a friend soon after the shooting to do a new pair of spectacles which cost around rm250. This semester really makes me bankrupt, cos need to pay a rm5000 college fees later on also. Haiz, no money already la, maybe need to sleep on street liao or even work part time as beggar... T_T

Don't forget to donate a rice bowl for me if that day arrive k?

Anyway, I wish all my friends all the best in this new semester. Just try your best but don't force yourself over the limit. Always try to balance your time for both study and play (yea, play is impt, either to release stress or to rest your mind from college stuff) and don't pressure yourself too much.

加油 bah!

Oops, wrong picture!!

Here we go again, 加油bah!

No comments: