Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A tag

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?

Can't say either yes or no. I, for one believed that it takes time for people to understand one another first before a special relationship is developed. But on another hand, I also believed that there is a special chemistry that can bring two people together the moment they met and this chemistry does helps to spark their relationship. But only time will tell whether such relationship can develop further into another level.

2. Have you ever felt stupid? Why?

I did feel stupid whenever I reflect back on some mistakes which I've committed in the past. But no one is perfect in this world, and mistakes are the stepping stones in developing a human into a better person.

3. Where is the place you want to go the most?

I love nature a lot, and thus I hope to go to places which has yet to be polluted by human civilization (beaches comes into mind).

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

Everyone around me is healthy and happy, for those are things are priceless and money can't purchase.

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?

Please refer to your primary school science book, thx!

6. Do you like being who you are today?

Yup. What more can I ask when I'm so much luckier than so many out there.

7. If you win $1million, what would you do?

I don't gamble except on Chinese New Year, so I don't think I will live to see that day. But if that day does come, I will save it cos I never think before of what I should do with it.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

Yup, it's better to try then to regret for not trying. If that person chooses to avoid you afterwards, then too bad...

9. Are you taken up?

Nope, single and available rite now. Anyone wants anot? haha...

10. What are the requirements you wish from your other half?

No specific requirements. I feel that when you’re in love, you will learn to accept the person as how they are regardless of look, characteristic, etc!

11. Pride is very important to most people. What about you?

Its not about how much pride that brings out a person... Its about how much pride a person can forsake to realise & admit to his/her mistake.

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? Hug or kiss?

Depends on the atmosphere i guess, but either one is good.

13. If you have your faults, would you rather people point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

I would like people to tell me out without hiding anything.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

Those that I care and love.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?

No money to shop wor? How le?

16. What kind of electronic/gadget you own that you like the most?

My desktop I guess.

17. If you would like to change, which part of your character you would like to change?

Hope to be more discipline in my life haha!

18. What makes you feel disappointed?

Humans that never hesitate to harm one another for their own benefit.

19. If given a chance, would you like to see your future?

Nope. I believe a person shouldn't be controlled by their so called 'destiny', but to conquer them instead.

20. Have you ever done anything that has made you regret for life?

Only time will tell...

No comments: