Sunday, May 11, 2008

Out whole day!

Lately I'm having difficulty to sleep well, cos I only slept like 4 hours a day on average for the past few days. This makes me very tired considering I slept around 6am earlier and woke up automatically at 9am+.

Went out with the 2 ladies to eat brunch, and went shopping for Qing's stuff afterwards. Guess what, I was actually travelling the whole noon with RM10k, from food court to 1Utama and then to Tesco/Curve! Did feel rather pressured haha, since who is crazy enough to do that, but I didn't have a choice since Qing needed to change her money to RM. But since she didn't change all her RMB to RM, so me, acting as a part-time 007 imitation bodyguard that has no salary, no insurance and in summary, NOTHING I will get after accomplishing my mission, needed to keep the money for her for her while she is doing her shopping.

Went to Sunway to take dinner afterwards, hoping to go Yuen buffet since both of us liked steamboat alot. Forgotten to make a booking since I didn't bring the name card with me, and to our dismay upon reaching there, we saw the place is full at 5pm+! OMG, why did people only acted filial when Mother's Day is here, cos normally there should be place during that time even on Sunday.

Went to opposite of Yuen to eat another steamboat, don't really like the shop cos the dishes are rather crappy, and to add salt to wound, they charged us extra by giving a stupid excuse, "Sorry Sir, but today is Mother's Day". I dunno should i laugh or cry when i hear that lame excuse, anyway was too lazy and tired to argue so just paid and went off. Reached home around 10pm, and need to sleep soon cos new semester starts tomorrow!

Some are rather excited, but some did feel sienz cos that marks the end of our sem break. This semester will be tough, but gambateh to all classmates and friends. Let us strive to do well this semester and all the best! See you guys tomorrow!

No comments: