Sunday, May 25, 2008

Meeting with a friend

It is always good to meet up with a good friend that you didn't see for like, errr... kinda forgotten how long but it should be around 8 months when both of us are staying only like 30 minutes away by driving... Life is weird I guess, but I was very happy to meet up with her today.

Went to buy movie tickets, and we both wanted to watch Ironman but there were only seats very near to the big screen available. As she wanted to watch Indiana Jones, I just take the decision and rewatch the movie, lmao this is the second time I watched it in the space of two days! She felt rather uncomfortable for me to rewatch the movie but most important she liked it cos I didn't manage to celebrate her birthday with her last Wednesday.

We went to Sungai Wang to take lunch, and then went back to Times Square for our movie. Luckily it was a nice movie, or else I would be doozing in the cinema since I only slept like 5 hours the previous day.

After the movie, we both went to the Book Fair in KL Convention Centre, and it was really crowded with people. Didn't manage to browse through in details since I'm afraid my friend might be bored, and I ended up only buying an English-Chinese dictionary for RM28 for me to learn some Chinese.

We went to Jalan Alor or how you spelt it near BB Plaza for dinner where the whole street is selling foods. Ordered quite some stuff and both of us ate quite alot and gained even more weight :(

She was nice enough to drive me home, and I am really glad to meet up with a close friend whom I didn't meet for so long. Thanks for the nice outing...

No comments: