Friday, May 30, 2008

Bad luck or...

Bad luck does pile up one after another I guess. Firstly, I fall sick yesterday with mild fever and flu. Hardly slept and was rushing for assginment, finally completed and went to submit earlier today. Shit things does happen, again, I guess.

I accidentally dented and tored my assignment artwork, thus couldn't submit to my lecturer. I tried to find the lecturer but couldn't find her, and the only option was for me to e-mail to her informing her about my misfortune and hope she would accept my work tomorrow with minimal penalty since I can't complete the work today for sure due to my other commitment in an orphanage for social work for another subject.

Time was running out, and I had no choice but to take a taxi since bright sky turned into dark clouds and that signals rain is near. Wasted lots of time asking a number of taxis, either they are not going to Ampang area or they wanna burn a hole in my pocket. Finally got a taxi which is willing to go, but ffs, he went around a big turn and the whole ride lasted 1 hour plus and yea, rm30+ as well. Oh well...

Finally finished what we were required in the orphanage, came back home and I felt I had a higher degree of fever. Hopefully I can stay healthy in this important period of the semester.

Benny 0-1 HELP

No comments: