Saturday, May 10, 2008

First posting

This blog was dedicated to someone special which i promised i will made for her.

Life is too unpredictable, i guess thats why our everyday life is full of suprises and you will never get bored of it. Some are good and some are bad, but at the end of the day we will need to cope up with what happened anyway to survive another day rite?

Alot had happened in the past one month, lost something that i treasured but i got to know myself better now, not to mention to plan for a new direction in life. I, however was glad that I had many friends which i could rely on when i need them the most, imagine some are those I never contacted for years and some I only knew for a short period of time, yet our bond still stayed strong and you offered your help willingly without asking anything.
Thanks to everyone that helped me during this difficult, I can't elaborate how much I appreciate all your help and support. I will forever remember our pledge of friendship, and I will definately be there whenever someone needs it.

New semester is starting in two days time, I made a promise that I will try to fulfill, kinda hard though as I will be taking like six subjects. Wish me all the best, and all the best to everyone as well, be it at life or studies alike.

2 comments:

Charlene baby said...

dun worry..we will along v u at the sem ^^good luck

Benny Yang said...

Thanks alot!