Monday, July 14, 2008

2 days of shopping spree...

Shopping... how long was it since I last did that. Maybe it was like few years ago, but I can't recall clearly haha. To compensate for my lack of activities for these few years, I decided to go on a shopping spree for the past 2 days. Urgh, a spree indeed that burnt a big hole in my pocket...

Went out from 12pm+ on both days, and reached home around 10pm+, who can believed this is the same guy that got hit by a motorcycle 1 week ago and was limping to school during his examination haha. But I guess the "exercise" on my leg served as a "theraphy" session, and miracle happens cos my leg got better and can move easier these few days! Guess using money "does" help to heal your sickness haha...

Went out to 1U with my ex-housemate Qing on Saturday to buy something, and ended up getting myself a pair of new shoes, a bag, a watch, an accessory, a T-shirt and a shirt. I ended up buying more than I expected, but I still have a pouch, 2 jeans and at least 2 more T-shirts on my wishlist. I guess I won't be getting them anytime soon, else really need to sleep on the street liao. Really appreciate her for accompanying me for the whole day cos she was someone that don't window shop or even go out for no reason. Guess my face was big enough for her to comply haha, so I really thx her a lot for her time, energy and advises ;)

Went to Curve, Ikano and 1U (duh, 1U again u said?) with my daughter on Sunday cos she said she wanna shop for something. Didn't really buy anything today, just ate some nice meals which she intro to me haha, and now I knew a few more nice places to dine ;) Glad she got what she wanted, and yea, both of us enjoyed the outing.

It has been so long since I went out for so many hours due to a busy semester and lack of time. It was tiring but it was fun when you're going out with someone close to you. But sales period is indeed tempting, who can resists nice stuff that had its prices slashed 10%-70% rite (even though most had its prices hiked up)?

Wishlist:
2 x jeans
1 x small pouch (can't see anything nice yet)
2 x hand accessories (can't see anything suitable yet)
2 x T-shirts
1 x belt (can't see a nice one yet, or some are too exp)

No comments: