Thursday, July 3, 2008

Life after assignment...

I guess it has been quite sometime since i felt so relax. Finally submitted the assgn with my friend today, both of us were very happy cos assgn life had finally ended, at least for now and another 2-3 months haha...

We went to 1U to enjoy and we went to Seoul Garden for dinner. I was quite reluctant at first cos the dinner price is nearly double of lunch price for students, and the worst part is i promised to treat her :(

But a promise is a promise so yea, we went in, paid and take a seat. I didn't have that good impression at the place at first, cos the food variety is not as what I expected, they don't have much variety for a buffet restaurant. But what impressed me most was their good service, they even offer to inform you that they will change the bbq plate, hotplate or whatever you want to call it when it became unusable as in... erm, how should I put it... oh well imagine yourself cos I m too tired to think :P

I saw an "ice kacang" kind of machine and decided to play with it, I know I can be a kid at times but who doesn't rite haha... so I made my own ice kacang which taste real bad due to their brown sugar not sweet and sticky enough. Anyway both of us enjoyed the dinner as the environment is quite nice, especially there are only the both of us in the first hour haha. We were inside for a total of 2 1/2 hours, munching foods while chatting along.

Both of us went to window shop awhile since I need to get some shirts and pants for my intern as they said I need to wear formal attire for work, urgh... I smell burnt in my pocket already. Saw some quite decent shirts and informal wear, but not in the mood to buy or shop cos too tired so we just went off and wonder around 1U before heading back around 10+.

Kind of exhausted, but finally today I can get a real good sleep, without waking up in the midnight to cont my assgn O_O

Didn't feel especially esctatic cos exam is just around the corner (next Mon) but who cares. I will at least relax till Thurs before I start my revision haha, which I believe should be sufficient, hopefully...

No comments: