Friday, July 11, 2008

End of another semester

Finally completed another semester after taking my last exam yesterday. Went to celebrate with friends till 10+ before reaching home, and of all sudden, a question pop out in my mind.

"What am I gonna do tomorrow (which is today)?"

Suddenly like nothing to do after a busy semester, and I can't help but to think what I can do haha. Got a disappointing news today which is my internship isn't starting next Monday as I anticipated, but the Monday after (21st July) next week, which makes my sudden holiday even longer, even dunno what to do and think even more!

Already planned to go shopping tomorrow and have some reunion with some "long time no see" friend on Sunday before going back Melaka on Monday in order to take the other 2 exams (duh) for my IT course. Don't ask me why I don't want to study when I'm so free, it's because the subject is still manageable without studying I guess, and I'm lazy to study :P

Anyway, wishing all my friends happy holiday and see you guys and gals in September! Don't forget my souvenirs kekeke...

No comments: