Monday, July 7, 2008

Thanks for everyone's concern.

I can't help but to express my thanks to most of my friends. I met with a minor motor accident yesterday and was lucky to escape with some minor injuries, and the reaction from those I knew make me feel really touched.

Some of you took the trouble to drive me to dinner around 10+ yesterday night when you know I haven't take my dinner.

Some of you purposely went to buy some medicine for me during night time.

Some of you called and smsed me when you know I met with an accident, offering kind and caring words.

Some of you gave a number of advises even though I was supposed to know better (due to me being older :( ), which shows your concern for me.

Some of you purposely cooked lunch for me and even gave me medicine.

Some of you purposely call me during my exam and ask me for dinner tonight, fearing I had difficulties walking to food stalls.

Ya, you read it right, someone called me during my exam, 3 times and it was from someone I hardly contact. She gave a total a 10 miss calls when I looked back, but the funny thing is Dr. Hera approached me and confiscated my HP and passed to Dr. Anasuya. I tried to approach her to get my phone back, Dr. Hera and Farah was willing to give me back the phone but Dr. Anasuya acted otherwise. She asked me to find Dr. Goh (he's our head of department) which I did thx to a friend who drive me there.

Upon there, I saw the fat butt of Anasuya walking towards our department of psychology, and me, being the limping one walked slower than her even though she was triple my size (ok, its only double). I saw her passing the phone to Dr. Goh and earsdrop Dr. Goh saying its ok so long the student doesn't cheat. Feeling relieved, I approached Dr. Goh and to suprise, Anasuya laughed the hell out of me when she saw me. I was like OMG you fatass, is there such a need when there are so many students outside her room waiting to collect their assignments. If you've been to her counselling classes, you will know how terrible her laughter is...

I felt like Winnie for a moment, as of all sudden eyes grow behind my back and I can "see" many people staring at me like I'm some sort of American Idol winner grabbing all the attention. Luckily I wasn't some sort of low self-esteem guy and don't give a damn about public opinion haha, cos my sole purpose is to get back my phone.

I went into Dr. Goh's room and he was so kind and asked how was the exam and also about my condition when he noticed me limping. I can't use any words to express my admiration on this man, I hardly idolize anyone but I have to say I really admire him alot. After a 10 minutes chat on other issues, he passed me back my phone and I got a "HAPPY ENDING" (CK, 2008). HAHAHA...

No comments: