Thursday, July 17, 2008

Back to Melaka!

Actually I was already back in KL by the time I wrote this blog haha, but nonetheless there was some nice moments back there! I went back Melaka last Monday (14th July) around noon time and came back today.

Monday (14 July):-
I was thinking that I should be able to make it in time to see my sister giving birth to her daughter since I was told she would be delivering somewhere this week. But I received a call in the morning and my dad told me that she had already given birth! I was late again nonetheless, but I went back around noon and managed to see both her and her new baby aka my niece ^_^

I'm glad both of them are fine. As a gesture of blessing, I stole took 10 fishes from my friend (he's the boss of a fish shop) and some fish foods as well to be rared in my house, so nice to know some friends who opened their own shops rite hahaha...

Today was also the day I started my intern... as a nanny! I need to take care of my other 1 year old niece that is very naughty and I can tell you that what you studied in child development didn't really proof to be that helpful. Always need to standby 24 hours :(

Tuesday (15 July):-
This was a painful day. I went to a Chinese sensei type of clinic. Suprisingly it was one of the most glamourous clinic I've ever seen; it comes with SPA and massage, cafe and other kind of services O_O I went there to treat my leg that was twisted during my accident last week, and guess what, a doctor "urut" me by pulling and twisting my leg so damn hard that I felt it was breaking! I ended up limping out of the clinic when I walked in without much problem. He also gave me 6 different kind of medicines, talk about treatment... But I indeed felt better now haha

Had a hair cut as a preparation for internship, and guess what? My friends during secondary school said that they never seen me with such short hair before even in school when we yumcha at night! Urgh!

Wednesday (16 July):-
Relax at house the whole day while preparing for 2 exams on Thurs (which is today). It was a mid-term test for both my IT subjects, while fulfilling my nanny duty (except breastfeed of cos...).

Thursday (17 July):-
Went to take exam during noon and luckily it wasn't that hard. I was carrying my luggages together since it's rather near from the exam centre to bus station. Came back to KL around 7+ and my bus was stopped by police on the way home. They went onboard to check for I/C and me being a good citizen did bring mine. A few guys was detained though due to passport problems I guess.

It's always nice to back home as you're back in a warm and nice environment as well as meeting old buddies. But taking care of a child is very very hard task. I really admire how adults can be so patient with kids, imagine they are crying and screaming and yet the adults can soothe and trying to calm the kid down in such a patient manner does touched me alot. So guys, always treat your parents well, you never know the hardship of taking care of you when you're small till you're a parent yourself haha.

No comments: